Enjoy stories from the creation of favorite attractions and shows at the Disney-MGM Studios from those who created the magic! Event includes panels and presentations from former Imagineer Brian Collins and others behind The Great Movie Ride, The Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular, Studio Backlot Tour, Pleasure Island, and more! Event also includes a special catered lunch with iconic treats, displays and exhibitions of rare park merchandise, props, and more. Includes one commemorative gift per guest.
- Locally Sourced Lettuces, Arugula, Toasted Sunflower Seeds, Dried Golden Raisins, and Crumbled Goat Cheese with a Cranberry and Citrus Vinaigrette
- Tomato and Asparagus Salad with Slivered Red Onion, Fresh Chopped Basil and Tarragon Vinaigrette
- South Florida Organic Green Beans with Toasted Almonds, Slivered Onions and Red Bell Peppers
- Oven Roasted Red Skin Potatoes and Pearl Onions tossed in Fresh-chopped Thyme, Garlic, and Olive Oil
- Naturally Raised Chicken with Cilantro and Citrus
- Sustainably Sourced Sweet and Smoky Verlasso Salmon
- Multigrain Rolls and Butter
You can purchase tickets here for this event.
If you have any dietary concerns, please let us know during the ticket checkout process.
Note that you must be registered for the Stage 89 event in order to purchase tickets for this event. You will be asked to input your Stage 89 event registration ticket code during the checkout process.